Saturday, May 8, 2010

What was said to the rose...

These roses hang on a trellis in my back yard. They reminded me of these lyrics this morning:
"And what was said to the rose to make it unfold
Was said to me, here in my chest
So be quiet now, and rest"
- "Here is Our King" David Crowder Band

The Lord gave me a beautiful picture.

"But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves (released) from the stall and leap for joy." Malachi 4:2 AMP

The rose opens up to the rays of the sun; and we (those who revere and worshipfully fear the name of the Lord) open up into a beautiful display- reflecting God's glory to those around us.

So, brothers and sisters in Christ, worship the Lord, reveal His glory to the world around you- you who are image bearers of the Most High. You speak of the beauty of the Lord just as the roses on my trellis. How gracious of our God!!!

Please enjoy other pictures of flowers from my back yard below!
The rose trellis

Pink Peonies



I have no idea...but they are pretty cool...



Dark pink Peonies with spider iris



No comments:

Post a Comment