Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Arches & Canyonlands

First off, I'm so sorry that we can't get the pictures to go through.
I'm trying to get that fixed.

However, in the meantime, yesterday was awesome! We were able to spend
about 4 hours in each park.

In the Arches National Park rocks where the shapes of people, sheep
and marching elephants.
My favorite part was a primative trail where we saw a kangaroo rat! We
stopped for a rest here and this sweet little bird flew into a Juniper
bush right in front of us and sang the most beautiful song.
Canyonlands took my breath away. Vistas that stretched for miles with
the La Sals in the background, then mesas, then a drop off into canyons.

We are in Green River this morning and are headed to Capitol Reef an
Bryce Canyon.

If I can't get the pictures working rest assured there will be an
incredible album posted when we return!

Love you all!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. The Rocks sound awesome, can't wait to see the photos. The bird sounds so incredible. Glad yall are having a great trip so far, it is fun following long, thank you. I looked up the Parks online you are in to get an idea of the Places your visiting. This is fun.

    God Bless,

    Michael and Kacey

    ReplyDelete