Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Ready for a Road Trip!

Hello All! It has been a very long time since I have written. So much has happened since you last heard from me.

I received the book Waking the Dead by John Elderidge for Christmas. I can not say enough wonderful things about it. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I entered a lottery to be chosen to attend the Captivating Retreat in Fraser, CO this April. Captivating is the book written by John & Staci Elderidge.

I was accepted!

Well, Dennis and I have decided to make a whole road trip adventure out of this excursion. He will meet me out there and then we will road trip throughout the Southwest. We will be camping, hiking--enjoying nature and standing in awe of the LORD of creation.

I will be blogging throughout our trip. So check in--or sign up as a follower of this blog and you can travel along with us!

Tune in at the end of this month and join us on this adventure! We are very excited!

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free" Galatians 5:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment