Sunday, April 25, 2010

CAPTIVATING
Our Lord is captivating! Wow! How awesome is our God!
The Captivating Retreat was incredible! The Lord spoke to the deep places of my heart and I am grateful! What a beautiful time of retreat! I went by myself and now I know why that was important. God wanted to spend time with me- without distraction and the temptation of people pleasing and people validation that I have sought in the past.
God is concerned with me. He thinks of me. And he wants to spend time with me- His Beloved! (He thinks of, loves, and wants to spend time with you too!)

Dennis and I are descending the Rockies as I type. I'll try to send pictures through the phone. Hopefully I'll connect the picture of Stasi Elderege to this entry!

My precious friends and Captivating Sisters: go in the presence of the Lord and rest!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful to have met you Tracy! I was encouraged and inspired by your sweet spirit and love for Jesus.
    God definitely showed up (and showed off!!)for us this weekend. It was incredible! I'm still trying to process it all.
    I'm praying for you on your trip! For rest, peace, adventure, and a sweet time with your husband and with God!
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete